Increasing professionalism amongst industry businesses
Caravan Industry Association of Australia acts to encourage the up-skilling and increased professionalism of industry businesses and their employees, and the working towards the establishment of a training culture within the industry
A voice for the sector
Caravan Industry Association of Australia works with Industry Skills Councils to ensure training packages for the sector are designed to meet the needs of industry.
In addition Caravan Industry Association of Australia runs an annual conference designed to educate and inform delegates, as well as providing networking opportunities for delegates – all building a stronger industry.
This year we will
• Undertake a review of the current training framework for the trade sector
• Host the 2015 World RV Conference showcasing industry trends from around the globe
• Hold the annual National Conference with an exciting speaker line up
• Provide input into the review of the Holiday Parks & Resort qualification
• Run youth specific activities with inspiring youth speakers at the National Conference