With only eight weeks to go before the start of the Annual Caravan & Camping Industry Association NSW (CCIA NSW) Conference which is shaping to be one of their best yet!
Some of the key highlights are:
- Pre-conference Trade Meeting and the opportunity to have one on one meetings with CCIA staff
- Hear from renowned demographer Bernard Salt regarding the future impacts of demographic/social change on the caravanning and camping and manufactured villages industry. Bernard Salt will also be involved in more personal “Break Out” sessions.
- Hear from Channel 7’s David Koch, Economist and Small Business Champion
- Hear from Yasmin King (Small business Commissioner NSW)
- Hear from Layne Beachley, Seven times World Surfing Championship winner.
- Participate in digital master classes on social media. Bring your laptop and set up your facebook presence for your business then and there.
It’s Party Time
The social events are always highlights and this year will be no exception. Kick off the conference “casino style” in the Star’s exclusive Cherry Lounge on the Tuesday night for the welcome event. After a full day of conferencing come and eat, drink and dance the night away, dressed as your favourite star in the Star’s spectacular Marquee Night Club on the Wednesday. Then, top it all off on Thursday evening in the Star’s Grand Ballroom at the Awards of Excellence Gala Dinner.
Contact Melissa Bolgoff at CCIA NSW on 02 9615 9999 or at email@example.com for more information.
Don’t miss the opportunity to have your business recognised as the industry’s best. With the Awards of Excellence deadline for nominations now extended until Friday 14 June, it’s never been easier to achieve The Association’s highest accolade.
Any member in the following categories who has shown outstanding business performance and improvements over the past year is encouraged to enter.
- Holiday and Tourist Parks
- Manufactured Homes Estate and Villages
- Manufactured Home Builders
- Dealers and Manufacturers
- Suppliers to the industry
- Environmental Achievement
- Employee Achievement/
To nominate, click here.