Supplier Accreditation Program (SAP)
SAP is an industry specific scheme for the caravanning and camping industry, and designed to improve business standards within Industry Suppliers to the caravanning and camping sector.
To become an accredited business, Suppliers must comply with certain standards, including legal compliance, risk management, human resource management, business improvement and the sale of product. Those businesses accredited display the ‘accreditation key’ to show that they are a member of SAP. For suppliers wishing to know more about accreditation please contact us on 03 9815 2015 or email@example.com
What are the benefits of purchasing through an accredited supplier?
- Is committed to providing good business practices
- Adheres to stringent regulatory compliance.
- Abides by a code of conduct for customer liaising, sales and service.
- Has policies and procedures in place ensuring professional sales and service conduct
- Employs staff who are registered/licensed appropriately to comply with state regulators
So, when you choose an Industry Supplier, look for the KEY logo!