To increase occupancy and yields of sites and cabins in caravan holiday park sites, and to increase demand for caravan, RV and equipment sales by having more interactions with more people more often.
Efforts will be targeted towards non-users (both new and lapsed) with a focus on three categories, 34 – 55 (family market), 55 plus and the youth market of 34 and younger.
- Roll out ‘Let’s Go Caravan & Camping’ consumer marketing brand position including the integration of marketing strategy across multiple platforms
- Identify consumer research which quantifies industry behaviour and demographic trends for the basis of marketing investments; and
- Provide fresh opportunities for Industry to participate in Caravan Industry Association of Australia activities.
Measures of Performance
- Whole numbers of consumers reached through marketing campaigns;
- Level of VIP Club member growth;
- Number of Facebook “fans”; and
- Number of unique consumers identified through re-marketing activities.
Industry Success factors
- Holiday Park revenue compared to other tourism product;
- Level of RV sales and registrations; and
- Consumer attendance at Industry caravan and camping shows.