Provide tools and information which enhances safe and compliant product and workplaces for users and Industry employees alike, with the purpose of working towards customer for life tendencies through the over-delivering on expectations of our customers and encouraging both repeat visitations and ambassadorial advocates.
To further unify the Industry to generate united concern of issues which affect other sectors within our Industry.
Expand industry communication beyond purely Caravan Industry Association of Australia activities
- Distribute information which assists businesses in complying with their legal obligations, and encouraging business improvement;
- Enhance the annual Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Conference to generate greater participation by delegates and trade exhibitors;
- Expand industry communication beyond purely Caravan Industry Association of Australia activities;
- Develop an Industry intranet as a ‘conduit’ for Industry communication and information;
- Establish and develop key relationships with 3rd parties to identify useful information for distribution;
- Examine Caravan Industry Association of Australiaaccreditation program and identify a strong value proposition designed for growth; and
- Consolidate, audit, and distribute sector trends and information for distribution to competitive Industry sectors.
Measures of Performance
- Conference delegate numbers and level of sponsorship dollars;
- Dollar value of grants allocated to Industry businesses;
- Number of Industry trainees / qualified personnel;
- Number of Caravan Industry Association of Australia Accredited businesses;
- Number of Industry businesses holding T-QUAL Accreditation;
- Number of Industry entrants in Tourism Awards; and
- Timely distribution of ‘Industry Pulse’.
Industry Success factors
- Holiday Park revenue compared to other tourism product;
- Level of RV sales and registrations; and
- Consumer attendance at Industry caravan and camping shows.