Marketing to Media
To build on the strong appeal and positive images of a caravanning and camping experience, and consumer participation, to drive increased communication through multiple media channels to key identified micro consumer markets. These messages should be experiential, measurable, and offer reach and frequency into target demographic groups.
Drive increased communication through multiple media channels
- Implement PR marketing calendar with strategic and consistent PR activity (ongoing);
- Target topical event activities and experiences to demonstrate the strong link, and potential participation, during a caravanning and camping experience (ongoing);
- Develop a radio syndicated program available for industry sponsorship throughout regional markets (September 2012); and
- Distribute industry demographic consumer profiles to advertising agencies for client consideration and display (obtaining halo footage for distribution) (July 2012).
Measures of Performance
- Media equivalency of PR activities;
- Number of positive representations through external advertising campaigns; and
- Number of advertorials gained through periodical media.