The first phase of CRVA’s collaboration with Sunrise generated a total of 4,347 secs (1.12 hours) of experience carvanning and camping content, promos and mentions, the total value of which is $2,846,898.
CRVA and Channel Seven’s popular prime time morning program are again working together to finalise the details of the next caravanning and camping trip due to the positive audience feedback and interest generated on the back of the hugely successful self-drive tour of Tasmania.
This time Sunrise want to take their viewers on a caravanning and camping trip in Western Australia. The proposed start date is Monday June 9 with their popular weather personality Edwina Bartholomew taking a caravan and heading south of Perth to explore all fascinating history, places of interest and wonderful natural beauty of the region.
The first phase of the cooperative included:
- One week of coverage with six live crosses per day
- A dedicated digital hub, promoted across the Yahoo7 network and online assets.
- TVC placement to support television activity.
- Exclusive pre-recorded content from Sunrise presenters.
- Prime-time national television exposure on Australia’s number one breakfast show.