The Future Leaders is a group of young professionals under the age of 40 from the caravan and camping industry. The purpose of this dedicated group is to provide a platform and information hub to allow the next generation of leaders to influence the future of their industry, to professionally develop their careers and opportunities. We use a number of platforms to engage in discussion, seek comment, it is also a support network and supporters the sharing of ideas and concepts.
Caravan Industry Association of Australia recognises how much the future shape of the industry relies upon the emerging generations. Because of this, it is important to foster a strong link between the current traditional decision makers and those pushing through.
If you are under 40 and currently employed in the Caravan or Camping industry and would like to expand your career options this is the group for you.
Resources and communication
We would encourage you to join the dedicated Facebook community, it already holds important and interesting content and to also sign-up to receive the quarterly newsletter:
- Join the Future Leaders of the Caravan and Camping Industry Facebook Group;
- Sign up for our online newsletter;
- Check out our annual conference Caravan and Camping Future Leaders Conference, ; and
- See some of the exciting things that some of our future leaders are currently doing here.
- Meet our Future Leaders Committee Members here.
For more information or to share your ideas on how to encourage excitement and innovation within the caravan and camping industry contact us on email@example.com or call 03 9815 2015.