Caravan Industry Association of Australia is the peak national tourism body representing the Caravanning & Holiday Parks Industry. As part of its charter, Caravan Industry Association of Australia operates a National Accreditation Program.
The Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Accreditation Program is a industry specific scheme, to improve business standards for tourism businesses.
To become an accredited business, caravan holiday parks must comply with certain standards, including legal compliance, environmental management, customer service, risk management and maintenance. These businesses display the ‘accreditation key’ to show that they are a Caravan Industry Association of Australia accredited business.
Currently, 392 individual caravan holiday parks are accredited under the Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Accreditation Program, while other parks throughout Australia may be also accredited under different schemes.
For parks wishing to know more contact us on 07 3262 6566 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of staying in an accredited park?
- Is committed to providing you with a quality service.
- Adheres to stringent security and safety measures.
- Abides by a code of conduct for customer service, complaints handling and general feedback.
- Has procedures and schedules in place for regular maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- Implements procedures to minimise risk, and has emergency and evacuation procedures
So, when you choose caravan holiday park accommodation, look for the KEY logo!
Caravan Industry Association of Australia accredited parks by state:
|New South Wales|