Strongly representing the caravanning and camping sector
Caravan Industry Association of Australia undertakes appropriate Federal Government and stakeholder interactions to ensure that the industry is able to develop and advance, and consumers are provided with safe and quality interactions with industry products and participants.
A voice for the sector
Caravan Industry Association of Australia regularly meets with senior Federal Ministers and Senators to actively raise the profile of the industry, and to advocate industry issues with key decision makers, their advisors and federal departments.
This year we will
• Establish special interest sub-groups to address industry issues
• Advocate strongly for a level playing field and adherence to minimum compliances standards
• Develop a key lobbying contact database
• Work closely with industry, federal agencies, and government departments on legislative development
• Continue to work with state associations to develop single industry messages