Retail Dealership Accreditation Program (RDAP)
RDAP is an industry specific scheme for the caravanning and camping industry, and designed to improve business standards within the industry by Caravan and Motorhome Dealerships.
To become an accredited business, Dealerships must comply with certain standards, including legal compliance, risk management, human resource management, business improvement and the sale of product. Those businesses accredited display the ‘accreditation key’ to show that they are a member of RDAP. For dealerships wishing to know more about accreditation please contact us on 03 9815 2015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of purchasing through an accredited dealership?
- Is committed to providing good business practices
- Adheres to stringent regulatory compliance.
- Abides by a code of conduct for customer liaising, sales and service.
- Has policies and procedures in place ensuring professional sales and service conduct
- Employs staff who are registered/licensed appropriately to comply with state regulators
So, when you choose a caravan dealer, look for the KEY logo!