90% of cybercrime is due to human error, and in 2020 Australian businesses saw over $175m lost to scams. The Australian caravan industry is particularly at risk, with 1 in 3 caravan industry businesses falling victim to ransomware attacks in the last 18 months.
Further to this, with the recent boom in period in the caravan industry, the sector has experienced a number of known cyber crime attempts across many parts of the sector (some of which unfortunately were successful).
We are pleased to advise that Caravan Industry Association of Australia has secured grant funding to increase the cyber security of industry businesses through a Federal grant to the value of $380,000 administered through the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.
The grant will provide specific resources to assist up to 1,000 businesses and 8,000 employees in these workplaces to:
- improve the awareness of the impacts that cyber crime can have on a business,
- provide practical actions that businesses can take to reduce their risk of being a victim to cyber crime; and
- create a program for employees in the caravan industry to undertake so they are better equipped to recognise scam attempts, phishing emails and other common causes of cyber crime.
The program will be delivered in partnership through Cyber Aware a leader in creating and delivering cyber security education. This program will be a positive follow-up to the Digital Champions program and we aim to run it in much of the same fashion with support of our member State Associations.
The program will be delivered via a combination of simulated phishing emails and monthly awareness content, with a flexible commencement date according to your needs.
Furthermore, applicants for the program will receive a FREE Cyber Health Check to determine your business’ cyber risk profile. This will provide you with a questionnaire and analysis of your current cyber hygiene, which will factor directly into your personalised cyber education rollout.
- Large library of cybersecurity policy templates
- Online cybersecurity risk assessment
- Monthly awareness education delivered via email
- Extensive library of educational modules to suit your personalised needs
- Dynamic and customisable scheduling features
- Free cyber health check to gauge risk and automate enrolment
- 50 + Printable cyber awareness posters
Dedicated Customer Support
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 29 29 67
Get Started in Five Minutes
Applying members of the Caravan & Camping Industry have the unique opportunity for a free 12-month enrollment to Cyber Aware!
Do you want to learn more on this program?
Cyber Aware are hosting a webinar for you. Please register below:
Thursday, 8th July 2021, 2pm (Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney):
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For any questions, contact email@example.com or call 1300 29 29 67.