We are on the lookout for our next exceptional Future Leader. Maybe that’s you or someone you know? If you’re in the caravanning and camping industry, under 40 years old, and are making an impact in your business – we want to hear from you!
The CaravanCampingSales Future Leaders Award is an opportunity to develop a future leader at the same time as providing other young people within the industry some sensational role models. The award will be presented at the Industry Gala Dinner at the National Conference and the winner will receive:
- Up to $15,000 towards industry study or professional development.
- An opportunity to attend a Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Board meeting, to observe and provide input into important industry discussions.
Nominations close on 28 April so the time to nominate yourself is right now.
How to Nominate
- Complete the Future Leaders Award Nomination Form
- Provide an overview of yourself as a Future Leader that includes:
– Your background and experience
– How you see the future of the caravanning and camping industry
– Where you see yourself in the future
– What you want to achieve as a Youth Ambassador of the industry
- Email your nomination form and overview to email@example.com prior to 5 pm AEST on 14 April 2017.
Note: Nominees must be working in the caravanning and camping industry, be under the age of 40 (as at 1 January 2017), and are required to self-nominate for this award.
Five finalists will be selected from the nominations received and will be invited to attend a judging process that will be conducted on Tuesday 9 May 2017 on the Gold Coast. The finalists will be provided with return flights to the Gold Coast and accommodation (room only) on Tuesday 9 May 2017 in order to meet with the selection panel. In addition, they will receive a complimentary registration to the Future Leaders Conference at Jupiters Casino on Wednesday 10 May 2017. Finalists will also be recognised at the Industry Gala Dinner where the Future Leaders Award winner will be announced.
That’s all! Why not go ahead and nominate? The time is now.