In conjunction with the National Conference, Caravan Industry Association of Australia are seeking nominations for several high-profile industry awards.
The Eric Hayman Award for Excellence:
The Eric Hayman Award for Excellence is our industry’s most prestigious award, now in its 29th year. Past recipients have been extremely influential and hardworking industry leaders.
Do you know a worthy nominee that has made a significant positive impact at a national level ideally in the past few years? Please have your say and tell us who you’d like to see recognised for their contribution to the caravanning and camping industry. We are looking for a true industry ambassador!
You can nominate any individual, group, company or organisation in the caravanning and camping industry. And there is no need to be shy- if either yourself or your business are deserving, you can go ahead and nominate yourself.
Award coordinator Ron Chapman will develop and oversee a panel of past award winners, who will vote to decide the recipient of this year’s award. All you need to do is nominate a deserving industry member.
Future Leaders Award:
Do you have a genuine passion for the Australian Caravan and Camping Industry? The Future Leaders Award recognises and rewards dedication and outstanding achievements from the industry’s up and comers.
Do you have a genuine passion for the Australian Caravan and Camping Industry?
The Future Leaders Award recognises and rewards dedication and outstanding achievements from the industry’s up and comers.
The winner of the Future Leaders Award will receive:
- Up to $10,000 towards industry study or professional development
- An opportunity to attend a Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Board meeting, to observe and provide input into important industry discussions
The other finalists of the Future Leaders Award will receive up to $1,000 towards industry study or professional development.
Nominations close Sunday 7th April 2019 at 5:00pm AEDT.
Gerry Ryan OAM Award for Innovation
In recognition of the long standing contribution to the industry (and the industry body) a new Award will be introduced carrying the name of Gerry Ryan OAM.
For the purpose of this award innovation is defined as “the implementation of creative ideas in order to generate value. Value can be measured in increased revenue, cost savings, efficiency gains, or social improvement such as safety.”
- Nomination can be from an individual or organisation associated with the caravanning and camping industry;
- Must have been introduced no later than the past two years or in concept stage;
- Must be able to have a demonstratable return on investment (or potential return), or some other measurable benefits eg consumer safety; and
- Can be in concept, product or system.
Nominations will be short-listed into finalists with each finalist having their innovation profiled during the National Conference.
Stay tuned for more details!